A List Of Great Psychology And Criminology Dissertation Ideas
Psychology and criminology have such a wide range of potential topics that it may be hard to choose a really good one. So, have a look at this list of excellent psychology and criminology dissertation ideas, and perhaps you’ll find the one you’ve been looking for.
The Stanford prison experiment was a social psychology experiment that investigated normal people’s propensity for violence when put in positions of power. Have the results of this experiment been replicated? What can they teach us about how people handle themselves in positions of power?
In some countries, prisoners are allowed to vote in general elections. Do you think criminals should be allowed to vote from jail, despite being convicted of crimes?
Amongst other things, cognitive psychology studies the way in which people learn. What can cognitive psychology teach us about the best way to learn?
Youth gangs are on the rise globally. What leads young people to join these gangs? What is the likely future path for these young people once they’ve joined a gang? Is there any way to prevent them from joining gangs?
Persuasion is a fascinating field of psychology that deals with how we are persuaded and how we persuade others. What can the psychology of persuasion teach us about politics and politicians?
Sadly, many places of worship from all religions are destroyed in arson attacks. Should these crimes be tried as hate crimes? Or are houses of worship simply easy targets for firebugs?
Procrastination is the avoidance of certain tasks we don’t want to face. What causes people to procrastinate? What can people do to avoid procrastination?
Certain prison tattoos have specific meanings, including gang membership or affiliations. Do prison tattoos promote gang membership in prisons? Is there any way to prevent prisoners from getting tattoos?
Mob mentality, also called crowd psychology, is concerned with how people behave in crowds versus in smaller groups or alone. How can we prevent the usual loss of responsibility that takes place is large crowds?
Sadly, many homeless people are targeted in violent attacks. Is violence against the homeless a hate crime in certain cases? Or is it simply a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time?
- PhD dissertation acknowledgment writing
- Hire a thesis writing company
- Tips on topics on economic
- Picking strong nursing dissertation topics
- Subjects on educational leadership
- Psychology thesis paper topics
- Dissertation literature review tricks
- Getting to know what a PhD dissertation is
- Scientific dissertation prompts
- Subjects for your leadership dissertation
- Help me write a dissertation
- Preparing to master thesis writing
- Communication thesis subjects
- What is a dissertation proposal?
- Approaches for writing a literature review
- Sample of a history thesis proposal
- Nursing PhD paper solutions