Coming Up With Interesting Human Geography Dissertation Ideas
Take a look at previous ideas to help get the creative juices flowing
Trying to think of good ideas off the top of your head can sometimes leave you feeling stuck and unsure of how to proceed. Once you have some ideas to start with, these can help to inspire further ideas; however, without that initial idea in the first place, it can feel like you have nothing to work with.
To get an idea for some good topics to write about, reading previous dissertations can help to get the creative juices flowing. Even though you may not use precisely the topics or titles that you find, they may give you inspiration when it comes to thinking of topics yourself.
Human geography can be looked at on a small scale or a large scale. If you try to think about widespread human geography topics, such as migration between countries or even continents, then it can be difficult to think of something unique or interesting.
Rather than looking on a global scale, it can sometimes be best to start at home. In other words, take a look at what is around you, such as in your local town or city. Not only can it help to inspire ideas, but it can help later on when writing the essay, especially when it comes to gathering evidence.
Carrying out interviews and surveys
Supposing you have a particular theme which you need to write about, carrying out interviews and surveys loosely based on that theme can help to pinpoint a specific idea for your human geography dissertation.
As well as helping to inspire ideas for your title, you may be able to gather evidence which will indicate whether or not the dissertation will come up with good conclusions. During the initial interviews and surveys, you may find out that an idea doesn’t produce very inspiring or interesting results, in which case it could be worth starting all over again.
Keep things realistic
Another point to bear in mind, which can be linked with the idea of keeping things local, is that you should keep things realistic as well. For example, as appealing as it may be to write about a topic relating to human geography on a large-scale, gathering the data required when it comes to writing a dissertation may not be so easy. Essentially, you should ensure that any idea that you do choose can realistically be used in order to write a good dissertation.
- PhD dissertation acknowledgment writing
- Hire a thesis writing company
- Tips on topics on economic
- Picking strong nursing dissertation topics
- Subjects on educational leadership
- Psychology thesis paper topics
- Dissertation literature review tricks
- Getting to know what a PhD dissertation is
- Scientific dissertation prompts
- Subjects for your leadership dissertation
- Help me write a dissertation
- Preparing to master thesis writing
- Communication thesis subjects
- What is a dissertation proposal?
- Approaches for writing a literature review
- Sample of a history thesis proposal
- Nursing PhD paper solutions